Plush Mattress Company offers free safe delivery and assembly of your purchases only in the states of PA, DE, MD, NJ, NY. Outside of these local areas, delivery and assembly costs apply.
We will contact you at least one day before your delivery date to inform you of your scheduled delivery window. In order to insure on-time delivery, please review the following policy:
- You must be home and ready to receive your new furniture. Please make sure that area is ready to accommodate your new furniture as our delivery team will not move existing furniture to other rooms in your home. Your cooperation helps us stay on schedule for all deliveries that day.
- Please understand that significant acts of nature and our concern for the safety of our delivery teams and the public may delay your furniture delivery.
- Our drivers are not allowed to remove or dispose of old furniture.
- All furniture is thoroughly inspected at several key points in our preparation and delivery process to make sure it’s received in good condition. If you have chosen to pick up your order from one of our showrooms, we encourage you to inspect your item before you take possession.
MEASURING FOR PROPER FIT
In order to ensure your new furniture is delivered successfully, here are several important measurement and obstruction details you should consider before you purchase your furniture and have it delivered.
Quick Fit Questions
- Can our delivery truck fit down your road?
- Can your driveway hold a 26ft truck
- Will the furniture fit through all doorways?
- Will your hallway size allow our team to fit through with product?
- Will the furniture fit up your stairway?
- Is your room ready for the product?
MEASURE YOUR FURNITURE
Measure your furniture by length, width, and height to determine how much floor and wall space your new furniture will occupy.
MEASURE FOR DELIVERY
Measure the diagonal depth and width of the furniture to determine if it will fit through the entryways in your home (exterior and interior doors).
PREPARE FOR DELIVERY
Prior to purchasing your new furniture note all important measurements and obstructions in your home to ensure of a successful delivery.
Before our delivery team arrives, prepare your home by taking the following steps
(Please be aware that our delivery team is unable to make these or other preparations for you.)
- Secure low-hanging light fixtures
- Remove doors if necessary
- Set rugs in place
- Remove pictures or art
- Move other furniture
- Put pets in another room
During delivery, please inspect your furniture thoroughly and report any damage to our delivery team so we can resolve the issue promptly. Please note: we will not hoist furniture or remove windows.
We offer quality furniture and mattresses with great value to our customers. All products are thoroughly inspected during the preparation and delivery process to ensure it is received in the excellent condition you have come to expect from Plush Mattress Company.
Due to the care we put forth in filling every order, we do not accept returns or make refunds once merchandise has been accepted. If you have concerns about your order, you may cancel anytime up to the day of pick-up or delivery. If you are picking your furniture up from our showroom or warehouse, we encourage you to inspect the items before taking possession.
In the rare occurrence that an item arrives damaged on delivery or is otherwise damaged before your possession, please notify the delivery team representative immediately. For furniture, arrangements will be made for a qualified repair technician to come to your home and correct the damage if possible.
Please note, we reserve the right to repair or replace any damaged furniture at our sole discretion.